When you suffer from nasal infection you know how miserable the clogged nasal path can be, but a simple therapy uses a salt water solution effectively cleans all the built-up stuffs and other irritants that causes sinus problems.
Rinsing simply with water will not work effectively and that’s why you need a professional solution to kill the germs in order to protect your delicate lining of the nasal passage.
Sinus Rinse uses a natural saline solution to clean all the irritants, viruses, bacteria and allergens, this therapy works for all ages and it is convenient to carry when you travel.
Neilmed Sinus Rinse
This is one of the nasal irrigation systems to rinse the sinus and clears the mucus. Unlike other products with harsh ingredients, the Neilmed Sinus Rinse uses natural saline that effectively irrigates the nose with a low volume and pressure of wash because of these properties; it does not damage the gentle tissues.
If you rinse with this solution you will feel a lot better and loosens up all the mucus that you can’t blow out of your nose in normal fashion.
How it works
Neilmed Sinus Rinse contains a squeezable plastic bottle that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean your nasal passage thoroughly. It holds up to 8 ounces of water; it contains a cap that screws on and the tube that extends from the cap through the bottle containing solutions.
The process for using this sinus rinse is very simple, just squeeze the bottle while holding the open end of the bottle in one nostril and repeat it for another nostril. After using this nasal rinse, your sinus will be cleared and you can able to breathe easily.
This kit includes plastic bottle that holds 8 ounce water and premixed saline solution packets, it is opt for daily nasal wash that keeps your nasal path clean, safe and healthy. Rinse your nose with water is definitely a weird thing and you will be comfortable after using this product, throughout this process there is no pain involved at all.
You can use this product for nasal allergies, irritation, congestion, sinus pressure, cold, flu and much more.
To use the Sinus Rinse:
1) Boil the water and set it to cool, you can also use distilled or filtered water and never use tap water because it already contains germs which may increase your nasal infection.
2) Fill the plastic squeeze bottle with 8 oz of Luke warm water.
3) Open one of the premixed solution packets (contains preservative free Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate for balancing PH), pour it into the bottle and put the top on.
4) Place the finger over the top of the open end and gently shake or swirl the bottle until the solution is completely dissolved.
5) Blow your nose thoroughly and hold your head over the sink lean towards the left side and place the opening of the bottle to the right nostril, in the same way you can do it for left nostril.
6) Squeeze the bottle gently until the solution flows out of the other nostril during this time leave your mouth open so that you can breathe easily.
7) Continue squeezing until half of the solutions runs through the sinus, switch the nostril and rinse with the remaining solution.
8) Make sure to have some soft paper towel, so that you can blow your nose thoroughly after each flush.
Who can use Neilmed Sinus Rinse
When you mix the premixed saline packets with water it actually produces mild salt water which is safe for anyone to use. This sinus rinse contains no medications and it is safe for children, but they should be old enough to understand how to use the sinus rinse, if you want to use this product then try to understand how to use it properly.
- Smooth flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Premixed packets contains USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate
- PH balanced and Isotonic
- Preservative, drug and Iodine free
- Clears and moisturizes the nasal path
You should not use sinus rinse when you have an ear infection or unable to lean forward to allow the solution to run out of your nostril.
Hope you are clear in purchasing this Neilmed Sinus Rinse after having a look at the above article. Try this product and share your experience with us. Has anyone used this Neilmed Sinus Rinse before?
Having any ideas, suggestions, and queries? Please feel free to ping us through the comment section below.